August 23, 2019, 05:04:12 PM

Author Topic: Rafa..  (Read 3731 times)

anfieldr0ad

Re: Rafa..
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2010, 01:37:45 AM »
only Rafa could sort this mess out, if we get behind him and give him the funds!

DeepestL0NGROD

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2010, 01:58:28 AM »
I can't believe that the fans want Rafa back! He couldnt handle it here and he couldnt handle it at Inter where the squad was great and had just won the treble. Coming here he would just waste our money in teh transfer market and we would be in 15th or something at the end of the season. Mind you if we stay with Roy til the end of the season we will be relegated. We need a young manager who is clever in the transfer market and LIKES attacking football.

Offline the dude abides

• Veteran
  • that rug really tied the room together
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2010, 03:09:14 AM »
I can't believe that the fans want Rafa back!

aye, two champions league finals in 5 seasons.  Who'd want that loser back at anfield.
In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was, in me, an invincible summer.

There’s no next time. It’s now or never.

DeepestL0NGROD

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2010, 03:17:54 AM »
aye, two champions league finals in 5 seasons.  Who'd want that loser back at anfield.
ok, he did take us to two finals, but doing well in the premier league is more important and he clearly struggles lately in the league (except of course 08-09). Bringing him back would smack of desperation and we would be the laughing stock of the football world (if we aren't already). I do believe that we may be in too far down the table anyway. New ambitious manager!

Offline the dude abides

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2010, 03:37:21 AM »
ok, he did take us to two finals, but doing well in the premier league is more important and he clearly struggles lately in the league (except of course 08-09). Bringing him back would smack of desperation and we would be the laughing stock of the football world

are you crazy.

bringing back a manager who took an underfunded north west english side to two champions league finals in 6 seasons, and took us to 2nd in 2009, won an fa cup final, took us to a league cup final, won an fa community shield, won us a eufa super cup, smacks of desperation?

are you out of your tiny friggen mind.

In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was, in me, an invincible summer.

DeepestL0NGROD

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2010, 03:40:17 AM »
are you crazy.

bringing back a manager who took an underfunded north west english side to two champions league finals in 6 seasons, and took us to 2nd in 2009, won an fa cup final, took us to a league cup final, won an fa community shield, won us a eufa super cup, smacks of desperation?

are you out of your tiny friggen mind.
Haha no I am not. Yes he did but do you really think he is the best option for us?

Offline the dude abides

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2010, 03:49:28 AM »
Haha no I am not. Yes he did but do you really think he is the best option for us?

I'd like to have some serious discussions with rafa.....but i certainly would not rule him out.

he had great success at valencia and liverpool.

DeepestL0NGROD

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2010, 03:57:43 AM »
I'd like to have some serious discussions with rafa.....but i certainly would not rule him out.

he had great success at valencia and liverpool.
Just dont know if he could do much with the squad atm...they looked shot to pieces today.

Offline the dude abides

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2010, 03:59:48 AM »
Just dont know if he could do much with the squad atm...they looked shot to pieces today.

under woy, the place has gone to the dogs.