October 19, 2019, 11:00:53 PM

Author Topic: Liverpool v Blackpool  (Read 2595 times)

Offline thisisanfield

• Just starting out
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
Liverpool v Blackpool
« on: January 12, 2011, 04:04:38 PM »
Wondering now that Kenny has had a couple of days with the squad if we will see an away win.
Will Torres respond to Kenny's support, and Babel too.
I have been surprised at Kennys humor, it has been a long time and I never remember him being so witty behind the serious image.
I believe his impact will be immediate so goodluck tonight to Kenny and Steve Clarke.

jcred85

Re: Liverpool v Blackpool
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 06:21:23 PM »
Looking forward to this one,a  first chance to see the team after a few decent days working with Kenny. It will be a tough game as Blackpool will be well up for it and will attack like they have done all season. I'm hoping we can sneak it though + I reckon there will be goals - going for a 3-2 away win!!

Offline Kopite999

• Established
    • View Profile
Liverpool v Blackpool
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 07:46:03 PM »
2-1 to us with a 80+ minute goal and Torres to show his true self

Clem

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 11:01:45 PM »
been in colorado since dec 26. Just back. Have I missed anything?

Offline Juan

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 11:05:30 PM »

Nah nothing much, same old same old here.

Beckhams training with Spurs  but thats about it really :P :P :P

Offline Kopite999

• Established
    • View Profile
Liverpool v Blackpool
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 11:29:43 PM »

I bought the mother in law some crotchless knickers for xmas. Nothing sexual, just 2 give her a better grip on her broomstick.

Offline Juan

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 10:31:10 AM »
I bought the mother in law some crotchless knickers for xmas. Nothing sexual, just 2 give her a better grip on her broomstick.

Lol, very good, funny stuff

Clem

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 04:37:08 PM »
 ;D you guys crack me up! Nobody told me we won the ashes :-*!

DeepestL0NGROD

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2011, 01:13:40 AM »
;D you guys crack me up! Nobody told me we won the ashes :-*!
Shaddup.

Offline the dude abides

• Veteran
  • that rug really tied the room together
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 03:05:53 AM »

ashes, I kid you not, england annihilate australia in the ashes - winning two of the tests by an innings.....the final test, they scored 1400 runs in the first innings. 

ronaldhinhio was in blackburn sights.  the brazilian lad flew over and then saw enough, to fly out immediately.

the MET police illegally infiltrated some peaceful enviromental group.  And their links to Murdock's newspapers continues to cause controversy.  The MET seem to be the biggest crime outfit in the capital.   

Sarah Palin's White House hopes ended, along with 6 innocent lives, in Tucson Arizona this week.

OBITUARY - it's the end of the road for our infamous forum poster, anfieldr0ad.   

and oh, kopite's mother-in-law was arrested new year's eve, driving a crotchless broomstick while under the influence.

In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was, in me, an invincible summer.

There’s no next time. It’s now or never.

DeepestL0NGROD

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2011, 03:24:00 AM »
ashes, I kid you not, england annihilate australia in the ashes - winning two of the tests by an innings.....the final test, they scored 1400 runs in the first innings. 

ronaldhinhio was in blackburn sights.  the brazilian lad flew over and then saw enough, to fly out immediately.

the MET police illegally infiltrated some peaceful enviromental group.  And their links to Murdock's newspapers continues to cause controversy.  The MET seem to be the biggest crime outfit in the capital.   

Sarah Palin's White House hopes ended, along with 6 innocent lives, in Tucson Arizona this week.

OBITUARY - it's the end of the road for our infamous forum poster, anfieldr0ad.   

and oh, kopite's mother-in-law was arrested new year's eve, driving a crotchless broomstick while under the influence.
Nice little tabloid. But you forgot Maradona going to Ipswich asa player-manager!!!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 03:33:30 AM by DeepestL0NGROD »

DeepestL0NGROD

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2011, 03:51:01 AM »
Nice little tabloid. But you forgot Maradona going to Ipswich as a player-manager!!!

Offline Tes

• Too old to be a
  • Veteran
  • I hate defending
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2011, 02:28:20 PM »

How's that work? I'd have thought it would have loosened her 'grip'.  :D

If I'd still got one, she'd have been bought an angle grinder, so she could have had a shave.
Don't make the same mistake twice, there's plenty of new ones to choose from.

Those who choose to preach would do well to take note of their own sermons.