Offline Jim B

• Just me
  • Administrator
  • A regular
    • View Profile
    • Anfield Road
Emails
« on: May 22, 2008, 05:40:43 PM »
When I sent the email out the other night to people to invite them to join this forum it seems most didn't get delivered.

(loads of technical gibberish deleted)

I've just re-sent it to those who haven't already replied or registered, using a different method, so hopefully some familiar names might appear in the next day or so.

Some of those posting regularly have used invalid email addresses too.

Offline the dude abides

• Veteran
  • that rug really tied the room together
    • View Profile
Re: Emails
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 06:17:07 PM »
I've already sent this forum url to three other friends, Jim (hope you don't mind).  If we could all mention it to fellow Liverpool friends, then it would help get things going.

Also, for those who have not got an email, perhaps you might want to reference the new forum at the bottom of each new blog post.
In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was, in me, an invincible summer.

There’s no next time. It’s now or never.

Offline Jim B

• Just me
  • Administrator
  • A regular
    • View Profile
    • Anfield Road
Re: Emails
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 06:49:14 PM »
I've already sent this forum url to three other friends, Jim (hope you don't mind).  If we could all mention it to fellow Liverpool friends, then it would help get things going.

Also, for those who have not got an email, perhaps you might want to reference the new forum at the bottom of each new blog post.

That's fine, send it on to whoever. Initially I didn't want to release it all in one go in case it overloaded the server, so I think the next step is to actually refer to it on the main site!