September 23, 2019, 04:10:24 AM

Author Topic: mind the roof  (Read 3206 times)

Offline the dude abides

• Veteran
  • that rug really tied the room together
    • View Profile
In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was, in me, an invincible summer.

There’s no next time. It’s now or never.

SuperSkrtel

Re: mind the roof
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 06:39:42 AM »
You gotta love the Americans dude  ;D

Offline the dude abides

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 09:31:45 AM »
hi Super, great to see you mate!
In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was, in me, an invincible summer.

SuperSkrtel

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 01:13:50 PM »
You too dude mate got fed up with the clique in that other place

Offline the dude abides

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 02:21:07 PM »
yes, there were two main hitlers there - JD and EddieC......who seem more interested in finding offence and aggravation, thus having excuses to ban people.  And the funny thing is, there was fig-leaf all going on across the threads to warrant any action.  They also have zero humour.

Ultimately though i found the discussions immature....too many kids spouting rubbish.

Mind you, the proposed swap of Gerrard for Barry sure warmed things up for a day or two.   ;D

SuperSkrtel

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 02:32:38 PM »
Yes if you dared to stray from the general consensus they all ganged up on you like kids hopefully people on here will be more accepting of peoples opinions whether they agree or not didn like some of the bullying i saw over there dude

Offline the dude abides

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 02:39:13 PM »
Yes if you dared to stray from the general consensus they all ganged up on you like kids hopefully people on here will be more accepting of peoples opinions whether they agree or not didn like some of the bullying i saw over there dude

yes Super, it's the bullying that always gets me fired up in forums.   And there was a helluva lot of it on places like RAWK.