December 13, 2019, 01:48:51 PM

Author Topic: where did everybody go  (Read 5622 times)

Offline the dude abides

• Veteran
  • that rug really tied the room together
    • View Profile
where did everybody go
« on: July 26, 2008, 12:05:28 PM »
Seems so quiet on the western front these days.

No Jim.  No Eggs (is is true that Eggs got beaten up?)

In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was, in me, an invincible summer.

There’s no next time. It’s now or never.

martin

Re: where did everybody go
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 02:29:35 PM »
This is very true! I've been away all weekend if that helps any?!

The disappearance of Anthony 'Egg man' Fakir is a bit strange but he may just be on holiday to be fair!

The forum as a whole has become a lot less active though, not sure why? Not sure what Jim's plans are but I would remove the beta tag from the name and if possible try some sort of advertising somehow to get people on here. It was building nicely but seems to have stopped.

iskoppa

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 10:05:24 PM »

The disappearance of Anthony 'Egg man' Fakir is a bit strange but he may just be on holiday to be fair!

The forum as a whole has become a lot less active though, not sure why? Not sure what Jim's plans are but I would remove the beta tag from the name and if possible try some sort of advertising somehow to get people on here. It was building nicely but seems to have stopped.
Well we have not all gone away! I'm not one of the most avid commentators on this forum!  But read it regularly on a daily basis!

FrostyJack

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 10:09:14 PM »
Everybody is a big ask Dude.  Possibly devine intervention to ascertain where 'everybody' went.  (Yeah i'm doing virtual speech marks right now).  can you not narrow it down to a couple or three?

Offline the dude abides

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 09:35:31 AM »

with time, more folks will find the forum.  We just need to keep it active til they do.

But we should be telling our friends and giving them the url.

We also need more folks to initiate threads.  Tes does a lot of this....I do a tiny bit.
In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was, in me, an invincible summer.

Offline the dude abides

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 09:40:34 AM »
Everybody is a big ask Dude.  Possibly devine intervention to ascertain where 'everybody' went.  (Yeah i'm doing virtual speech marks right now).  can you not narrow it down to a couple or three?

;D

I can see that you're not ecumenically minded.

Father Ted: "That would be an ecumenical matter"

I am The Egg Man

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 05:07:13 PM »
Seems so quiet on the western front these days.

No Jim.  No Eggs (is is true that Eggs got beaten up?)

I have been busy, I cannot spend too much time on forums otherwise they will balls up my daily routine and I will get nothing done.