November 19, 2019, 06:03:39 AM

Author Topic: Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum will be buying Liverpool FC!!!!!!!  (Read 87554 times)

Offline Gurdeep

• Established
  • Gurdeep
    • View Profile
Re: Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum will be buying Liverpool FC!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2008, 07:19:50 PM »

he's always reminded me of terry mcdermott

pmsl.......quality!
It's only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve a problem without using violence.!

martin

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2008, 08:07:26 PM »
I believe you skippy, know from previous posts that you wouldn't post something you didn't believe is true. I guess the real question is to what extent are they willing to secure LFC? If they haggle over (just, lol) a couple of hundred of million we may be subjected to another protracted, fruitless takeover bid. If they go for it then they may well just get it like that. The thing that continually concerns me is that they haggled so much over the price in the 1st place, maybe that's all changed since DIC left and it became personal.

wittsy

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2008, 08:37:50 PM »
If this happens (and I think we've all be suspecting it would at some point) I hope it all goes smoothly. While we'll need better finance and power in the transfer market one thing I hope we get (fingers crossed) is stability and calm for the club so they can get on with the job at hand and win the premiership etc. We will win nothing as we are now.

Jas

Ourlad

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2008, 09:41:43 PM »
Hoping and praying this is true the quicker those yanks are shown the door the better.

PhilLFC

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2008, 07:09:46 AM »

they don't make  tea towels as good as these, in north east
Yep, that made me laugh!! and i am Fuckin happy!!! as soon as its done it will be party time....
The guy in the background looks like he can take off and land with that towel on his head..!! must be the pilot

PhilLFC

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2008, 07:12:55 AM »
Skippy, thanks for the Great bit of news....Do you know how far  the deal has gone and when it could be concluded??
Thanks for the post....i will send you over a tea bag and you can have a drink on me!!!

skippy

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2008, 07:56:37 AM »
I will update you all shortly. I found out some more info last night and was going to post it but I am just waiting to clarify it to make sure my facts are correct.

martin

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2008, 01:50:26 PM »
I will update you all shortly. I found out some more info last night and was going to post it but I am just waiting to clarify it to make sure my facts are correct.

Any update skippy? Won't hold it against you if it turns out to be bogus!

skippy

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2008, 02:35:19 PM »
Forget any speculation about DIC or Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum buying Liverpool. The facts as I have them are that Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum has already made a renewed offer for LFC and it is in the process of going through. I'm told its a case of dotting the i's and crossing the t's. This won't be a rushed process but Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum has told those concerned it must be completed by the end of the year but that date is worse case and it should be well before that. One of the main reasons behind his renewed determination to obtain Liverpool is this little venture
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubai_Sports_City
This is why DIC were very interested in Liverpool but as we all know a change of heart on Mr Moores part cost them the chance to own Liverpool then.
The aim is to hold a cup competition of some kind in this venue with the participation of M.City and Arsenal and of course Liverpool. As you can see the cost is estimated at $4 billion. This shows the reason why the current version of Liverpools new stadium has been delayed. Its simply not good enough for Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
As i have said I am told he wants Liverpool and he will get Liverpool, thats why he has taken a personnal interest in acquiring Liverpool as opposed to DIC. All my sources concern Dubai. I know very little about the yanks thats why I haven't been able to say in the past what their plans were. Obviously I am going out on a limb here but I am certain the info is bang on the money and as I have said this is why leaks have begun to appear with regards a possible renewed bid. I may get some more info over the weekend but Dubai are abit slow on Fridays and Saturdays.

skippy

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2008, 02:37:52 PM »
I don't belong to any other Liverpool forums but if any of you do I would be grateful if you could copy n paste this info or put a link up to this forum in any Liverpool forums you belong to. Cheers.

PhilLFC

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2008, 02:41:41 PM »
Forget any speculation about DIC or Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum buying Liverpool. The facts as I have them are that Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum has already made a renewed offer for LFC and it is in the process of going through. I'm told its a case of dotting the i's and crossing the t's. This won't be a rushed process but Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum has told those concerned it must be completed by the end of the year but that date is worse case and it should be well before that. One of the main reasons behind his renewed determination to obtain Liverpool is this little venture
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubai_Sports_City
This is why DIC were very interested in Liverpool but as we all know a change of heart on Mr Moores part cost them the chance to own Liverpool then.
The aim is to hold a cup competition of some kind in this venue with the participation of M.City and Arsenal and of course Liverpool. As you can see the cost is estimated at $4 billion. This shows the reason why the current version of Liverpools new stadium has been delayed. Its simply not good enough for Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
As i have said I am told he wants Liverpool and he will get Liverpool, thats why he has taken a personnal interest in acquiring Liverpool as opposed to DIC. All my sources concern Dubai. I know very little about the yanks thats why I haven't been able to say in the past what their plans were. Obviously I am going out on a limb here but I am certain the info is bang on the money and as I have said this is why leaks have begun to appear with regards a possible renewed bid. I may get some more info over the weekend but Dubai are abit slow on Fridays and Saturdays.

Skippy, you are a Star, thanks a whole bunch for the "Int", it nice to hear some positive news which looks to be 100% true.. I guess its going to be "Watch this space"....Thanks Mate!!!

iskoppa

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2008, 02:52:01 PM »
Skippy I so want to believe your info it hurts!  :(  Keep up the good work mate!   ;D

Durgs

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2008, 03:10:06 PM »
Really want to believe all this Skip, but it seems to good to be true.. :(
REALLY hope all this comes true. Keep up the good work.

Cally

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2008, 03:36:32 PM »
Just more internet fantasy from people with nothing better to do (see Shankslegend, etc)

Don''t know why people torture themselves. It's just another round of speculation on the back of the abba dabby/City take-over, and more free PR for DIC.

The Yanks are going nowhere; at least Hicks isn't. He's sitting on a goldmine, with or without the stadium, and will be able to refinance easily, especially now the stadium has been shelved. Plus there's the chance to negotiate our own TV deal in the not to distant future.

Little dose of reality for all you dreamers.

Cally

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2008, 04:04:57 PM »
Ps. I'm no yank PR stooge. The minute they shelved the stadium was the time get them out by any means nessesary(sic) and I'll be doing my bit, but it's easier said that done.

They don't care about you or me, or a minority of protesting fans, and will systematically destroy us from the inside out.

We had our chance with the arabs and blew it. Sorry, kids. DIC are keen to get involved in football but have been priced out of a move by the yanks and are looking at other options.

Pps. Groundshare is defo back on the agenda.