October 14, 2019, 04:23:45 PM

Author Topic: Barcelona & Chelsea, I beg of you  (Read 4595 times)

Offline Kopite999

• Established
    • View Profile
Barcelona & Chelsea, I beg of you
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2011, 10:12:15 PM »
Mascherano just said on sky this is for Liverpool fans aswell!! He's gone up in my estimation a little for that

Offline the dude abides

• Veteran
  • that rug really tied the room together
    • View Profile
Re: Barcelona & Chelsea, I beg of you
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2011, 10:19:36 PM »
yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

barca were by far the better side.....but after utd equalised, i had my worries for a bit.

yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was, in me, an invincible summer.

There’s no next time. It’s now or never.

Offline barticus

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2011, 06:07:46 AM »
For the first 10 minutes manure looked like having a chance...then barca got their rhythm and it was all over....vidic and rio saved two goals, van der sar the same and it could easily have been 5-0 at half time...Messi was glorious...and finally manure were found out...
completely different class and though i know manure have been promised funds but they're going to need it...a goalie is going to cost at least 20 mil...berbatov is obviously off, good for him too...scholes and giggs can;t last all season and were anonymous...carrick played the best i've seen him do so for years last night, still don't rate him though...valencia only seem to shoulder charge the opposition...park seems to have lost the skill he had at psv...let's just hope that the promised funds are in the hicks/gillete mould..

if last night was anything to go by....while we rebuild next season and try to get back into the champions league, manure will not get any closer to winning number four...barca played complete football and it was a brilliant match to watch...

Offline barticus

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2011, 06:23:14 AM »
oh and fair play to mascherano...he said some stupid things when he left...he did some stupid things to try to leave...and regained a little bit of class last night...

Offline Redman

• Settling in
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2011, 08:26:20 AM »
Manure, totally outclassed last night, it was truly men against boys, old shitty bottom didn't have a clue on how to beat Barca.  :D.

You are 3-1 down, 15 mins to play, who do you bring on to try and change the match?

A: Scholes, classic move there Fergie, bwhehehehehehehe

I also LMFAO when I heard that idiot Tyldesley say that it was a pity Fletcher wasn't on, like he was the messiah and the missing link to manure winning last night, classic comedy at its best.  ;D
“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.”

Nikola Tesla

Offline Tes

• Too old to be a
  • Veteran
  • I hate defending
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2011, 02:28:02 PM »
It would be just and fitting if Guardiola did join 'Sir' Bob on three next season. That's if he remains there, of course.

I think Taggart was resigned to it from the start. His reactions at the end were interesting. He just looked as though he'd accepted his fate. Small fish, big pond when it comes to Europe.
Don't make the same mistake twice, there's plenty of new ones to choose from.

Those who choose to preach would do well to take note of their own sermons.