November 12, 2019, 10:08:08 PM

Author Topic: Liverpool under Rafa Benitez are the best in Europe, says Carlo Ancelotti  (Read 5799 times)

Offline the dude abides

• Veteran
  • that rug really tied the room together
    • View Profile
and the reason(s) all the other times?  :D

Kenny just fancied taking in a Boston Spring, seeing as the English one has turned into Autumn.  8)

I wonder what the significance, if there is any, of Clarkey going with him to see Henk.

I just like the name, Rafa.  It makes me feel good all over. It's a nicely balanced name.   8)

I like your seasonal take on the King going to Boston.  And I am reminded of Willie Nelson's superb cover of Please Come to Boston http://youtu.be/Gwnlx-6WCng   

"Please come to Boston for the springtime
I'm stayin' here with some friends and they've got lots of room"

I am thinking it could be more of a Boston tea party for the king and his servant.    The King, along with his beverages, could get a soaking in Boston harbour.

Clarkey is probably just going along for mental support....riding shotgun for the King.   

I also have images of the King shouting something along the lines of:    "A horse, a horse, my kingdom for a horse"     In the King's case, it would be:  "A team, a team, my kingdom for a team"   Unsure of the Glaswegian translation. 
In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was, in me, an invincible summer.

There’s no next time. It’s now or never.

Offline Tes

• Too old to be a
  • Veteran
  • I hate defending
    • View Profile
"A horse, a horse, my team for a horse", "Ok, a shetland pony then", "alright, a tin of dog food it is then."
Don't make the same mistake twice, there's plenty of new ones to choose from.

Those who choose to preach would do well to take note of their own sermons.