August 10, 2020, 05:56:10 AM

Author Topic: CHAMPS BABY YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  (Read 346 times)

Offline Edward224

• Established
    • View Profile
CHAMPS BABY YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
« on: June 26, 2020, 07:55:09 PM »
CHAMP19NS  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline barticus

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: CHAMPS BABY YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 02:41:57 PM »
wooohooooooooooooooo...2 weeks on i'm still ecstatic...just adoring the moment that we are the absolute best...last thursday there was all that bollocks about citeh's season starting with the 4-0...we'd obviously been on the lash...and all that went quiet with the citeh southampton result...

i havent been here for like 5 years maybe? are the old gang still around? ted, dude, gurdeep etc?

Offline the dude abides

• Veteran
  • that rug really tied the room together
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 04:19:25 PM »
Ye-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Fantastic manager and team.  Best team in the England. Best team in Europe.  Best team in the world.  Best supporters in the world.  People of Liverpool, best in the world.  Best football stadium in the world.  fantastic owners.
PS - is anyone on telegram or whatsapp?  If you wanna stay in touch, send me a private message.
In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was, in me, an invincible summer.

There’s no next time. It’s now or never.

Offline the dude abides

• Veteran
  • that rug really tied the room together
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 04:23:52 PM »
PS - anyone heard from Tes?
He sent me a private message in August 2018 - I replied immediately - but he has never logged in since (or replied).
Would love to keep in touch.  If you know anything of him, please let me know.
In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was, in me, an invincible summer.

There’s no next time. It’s now or never.