October 16, 2019, 03:21:53 PM

Author Topic: Dude/Tess where have you disappeared to???  (Read 5424 times)

Offline Gurdeep

• Established
  • Gurdeep
    • View Profile
Dude/Tess where have you disappeared to???
« on: June 04, 2009, 05:54:29 PM »
Forum needs you two  :'(
It's only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve a problem without using violence.!

Irish_Mark

Re: Dude/Tess where have you disappeared to???
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 06:10:15 PM »
Tis fairly quiet here alright  :(

Offline Tes

• Too old to be a
  • Veteran
  • I hate defending
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 01:11:32 AM »
I shall tip toe quietly through the forum so as not to disturb the hush. I hope Dude hasn't been seized by the secret police in whatever Latin American country he's dwelling in at the moment.
Don't make the same mistake twice, there's plenty of new ones to choose from.

Those who choose to preach would do well to take note of their own sermons.

Offline the dude abides

• Veteran
  • that rug really tied the room together
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 10:27:00 PM »
Fuk.  I just made it out of Iran in time.  Their secret police didn't appreciate me organising all those mass rallies.  I tried to do my shankly pose, arms outstretched to accept the good vibes of the masses.  A sea of green.

If I ever do get my own country/tiny island, I think I will be a genuine tinpot leader like Colonel Gaddafi.  I liked the images last week from Italy.  It was so Benny Hillesque in it's imagary.  And the Libyan leader turned up for every event late.....hours late.  The address at their parliament had to be cancelled, when he hadn't arrived some two hours later.

He also knows how to get optimum use from bodyguards.....employing his famous 50 lipsticked female band of bodyguards.  No wonder he was always disheveled and late for the events in Italy.

Anyroads. All quiet here.  I spend my days in just a pair of shorts.....unless when I head out to the store, when I put on light comfy shoes and my Spain/Holland/Argentina/Germany/Barcelona top.  Different day, different top. I bought the Barcelona top last week - 8 dollars (5 quid).  They also had teams like real madrid and liverpool (all 5 quid).  But I think Liverpool's looks crappy (has looked crappy for decades.  Why don't they look at our great tops from the late 70s/early 80s).

The americans and the canadian snowbirds will be starting to make their way  down here again, when their summers end and the colder days start to arrive.

Hope you are all doing well.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 10:30:51 PM by the dude abides »
In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was, in me, an invincible summer.

There’s no next time. It’s now or never.

Offline Tes

• Too old to be a
  • Veteran
  • I hate defending
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 12:02:47 AM »
Fuk.  I just made it out of Iran in time.  Their secret police didn't appreciate me organising all those mass rallies. 

That I'llbehomefordinnerDad seems a bit of a fruit cake. Surely the voting wasn't rigged. Him and Been-so-ill of North Korea ought to form an alliance. The bottom of the Atlantic would be a good place for it.

Good to see you 'knocking about the place' Dude. 
Don't make the same mistake twice, there's plenty of new ones to choose from.

Those who choose to preach would do well to take note of their own sermons.