September 21, 2019, 10:16:21 AM

Author Topic: Ooooh, that wasn't what we planned !!!  (Read 1190 times)

wittsy

Ooooh, that wasn't what we planned !!!
« on: October 20, 2009, 09:51:04 PM »
 :-\  Our season was supposed to have been kick started tonight or so I thought. Oooh eck..

Jas

Offline Juan

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Ooooh, that wasn't what we planned !!!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 10:10:44 PM »
:-\  Our season was supposed to have been kick started tonight or so I thought. Oooh eck..

Jas

Yup. What now?  :o

Offline Tes

• Too old to be a
  • Veteran
  • I hate defending
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 10:33:05 PM »
Beat the Mancs, win our remaining 3 Champions League games and the resulting play-off, forget about Alonso and Hyypia, stop feeling sorry for ourselves, stop relying  on Torres and Gerrard, stop feeling sorry for ourselves, each player examine his own recent performances and be brutally honest, get behind the manager in every way, stop feeling sorry for ourselves, remember what Liverpool Football Club represents within the world of football and the honour attached to being a Liverpool player, stop feeling sorry for ourselves and turn the season around.
Don't make the same mistake twice, there's plenty of new ones to choose from.

Those who choose to preach would do well to take note of their own sermons.

Offline Juan

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 10:50:18 PM »
Beat the Mancs, win our remaining 3 Champions League games and the resulting play-off, forget about Alonso and Hyypia, stop feeling sorry for ourselves, stop relying  on Torres and Gerrard, stop feeling sorry for ourselves, each player examine his own recent performances and be brutally honest, get behind the manager in every way, stop feeling sorry for ourselves, remember what Liverpool Football Club represents within the world of football and the honour attached to being a Liverpool player, stop feeling sorry for ourselves and turn the season around.

Thats the attitude Tes. Time to stop wallowing in the misery of this storm cloud and start grinding out results. The players should need no motivation for Sunday.