November 20, 2017, 08:41:15 PM

Author Topic: Introduce yourself  (Read 12473 times)

Irish_Mark

Re: Introduce yourself
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2009, 06:32:53 PM »
Never heard from that lad again  :o

mjonc

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2010, 10:23:14 AM »
Hi everyone!!

Passionate supporter from Australia, plan on posting frequently, but in the meantime I'm off to see the Aussies beat the sheep shaggers from New Zealand.  :o :D

Offline Gurdeep

• Established
  • Gurdeep
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2010, 02:56:30 PM »
Hi everyone!!

Passionate supporter from Australia, plan on posting frequently, but in the meantime I'm off to see the Aussies beat the sheep shaggers from New Zealand.  :o :D

LOL....thought sheep shaggers only came from Wales. 

Anywho....G'Day and welcome to the forum.
It's only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve a problem without using violence.!

subsy

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2010, 06:36:50 PM »
smoked a lot of stuff, objected consciously to fighting in vietnam, saved my step brother-in law from drowning in swimming pool (he got trapped under a big plastic blow-up castle in the middle of the pool), sank a lot of alcoholic beverage, first game was at anfield in august 79 against WBA (we won three - one), brain turned to toast many moons ago, present top flight teams couldn't hold a candle to teams of my youth, sky hijacked the game that I once loved, moved to barbados, shackled up with a former Miss USA (she loves rubber and surfing).

Thats possibly the best intro on any forum Ive ever read :)

Im Ben....Originally from Preston, but have lived down south for most of my life (34 years now), currently I live just outside of Reading, and work as a music mastering engineer. Lifelong LFC fan, inherited from my Dad.
Shamefully I havent been to Anfield in a few years, but hoping to get up there a few times this season!

Offline the dude abides

• Veteran
  • that rug really tied the room together
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2010, 02:08:16 PM »
Thats possibly the best intro on any forum Ive ever read :)

Im Ben....Originally from Preston, but have lived down south for most of my life (34 years now), currently I live just outside of Reading, and work as a music mastering engineer. Lifelong LFC fan, inherited from my Dad.
Shamefully I havent been to Anfield in a few years, but hoping to get up there a few times this season!
weloe Ben----------great to hae you on board--------the dude resides in the ountains of latin aeria--------paradise
In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was, in me, an invincible summer.

There’s no next time. It’s now or never.

subsy

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2010, 02:32:10 PM »
one of my favourite films too mate.... :)

in fact theres only a couple of coen brothers films i dont rate

Offline the dude abides

• Veteran
  • that rug really tied the room together
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2010, 03:04:33 AM »
one of my favourite films too mate.... :)

in fact theres only a couple of coen brothers films i dont rate
agreed subsy-----------and i see the oen brothers are presently wrapping up a reake of True Grit - with the dude in john waynes saddle  (wish y keyboard worked)
In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was, in me, an invincible summer.

There’s no next time. It’s now or never.

subsy

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2010, 11:06:35 AM »
Nice I hadnt heard that news :)

FowlersGod

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2010, 08:38:18 AM »
My name is FowlersGod(real name Alan), an OOT from the Emerald Isle. Being a red since the beginning of the 90's since I was kid, have being to Anfield a good few times to see the Redmen usually get the right result. Love the city of Liverpool bar Barcelona favourite place in the world.

Greatest night as a Red, a lot will mention Istanbul. Me was witnessing us in the Nou Camp in February 2007 beating Barcelona 2-1 among the Barca fans. Incredible night and one that I will always remember.

JohnnyH

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2010, 09:15:12 AM »
And hello

JohnnyH here, long time forum member of other forums but find I agree a lot with what Jim and Andy Heaton write and regularly drop by to read what they say, so thought I'd sign up also.

I'm 6"4 and like long walks in the rain and my favourite poem is humpty dumpty.

Dave M

« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2010, 05:49:18 AM »
Jesus H Christ. Not Johnny H. Please no. As if I want to read sensible, reasoned opinions like his. 

Hello to all. Like the good man, Johnny, I'm a long time poster of other forums, but I enjoy Jim's work.

triggs

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2010, 09:32:17 AM »
Hey all, Found this place via twitter look forward to meeting you all.

Offline Edward224

• Established
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2010, 08:01:10 PM »
Hello,

Just come across this  board and noticed a Mr Martinmarx posts here, I am a long time debater with Mr Marx!!! good and bad ;) (though mostly good).

Though I do hope to contribute further to this forum and debate with other reds.

Anyway if you have any questions fire away!!